Pushing Past Your Fears
Fear is rarely discussed in the workplace and few want to admit that many challenges they face are driven by fear. As a result, effectiveness and efficiency are often hampered by employee and management inflexibility, cynicism, “us versus them” syndrome, resistance to change, misplaced priorities, and lack of recognition. Understand how to utilize the five aspects of emotional intelligence; self-awareness, self-control, motivation, empathy, and perception to create a mindful
culture and foster a confident team.
- Transition negative mindsets to growth mindsets
- Create an accountable culture
- Raise your level of self-esteem and let go of insecurity and self-doubt
- Use emotional intelligence to change reactions to situations
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm and anxiety